1. Review the Tenant Selection Criteria
2. Review our Pet Policy if you have pets
3. Download the application package — (or pick them up at our office – 608 S Washington Street, Tacoma, WA
Rental Application Form – Click to open or Right-click to download
4. Read Application Guidelines and SIGN the bottom – call or e-mail if you have any questions.
5. Completely fill out the Rental Application — attach additional pages if necessary.
6. Gather the following:
A. Completed Rental Application – and any attachments or explanations needed.
B. Signed Application Guidelines
C. $38 Screening Fee — cash or separate check, debit or credit – note this fee is per person. All adult occupants over the age of 18 will be screened and subject to the screening fee. Owner/Agent reserves the right to screen minors/children if deemed necessary.
D. Copies of Government Issued Identification – driver’s license, ID card, military id, etc. for each occupant (except minor children who do not have photo ID)
E. Copies of Social Security Cards for all occupants
F. Copies of pay stubs, grant letters, etc. to verify all income (last 4 weeks or full month)
G. Rent deposit of $150 – cash or check accepted (funds must be available)
H. If on Section 8 — your housing relocation package including the worksheet to determine rent affordability under the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
7. Bring all of the above to our office (in person) during normal business hours – Monday- Friday, 9 AM – 5:30 PM Office address is 608 S Washington Street, Tacoma, WA 98405 — click on address for a map/directions.
For out of town applicants only! — please e-mail us at email@example.com for information on how you can e-mail or fax your information and pay screening fee & rent deposit online or call (253)475-1884 . Application fee and rent deposit may be paid via credit card over the phone. When you arrive in town — you will need to show valid ID to verify your identity with our office. Note: Anyone who applies for a unit ‘sight unseen’ — does so at their own risk — please refer to our Application Guidelines regarding withdrawing applications and the rent deposit BEFORE applying — once an application is approved, the unit is removed from available status and the rent deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE. Call or e-mail us first to discuss details or special circumstances!